Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the start of my crazy life~

In the pass...james the sakaiiboyy is not the sakaiiboyy now....
in my memories, when i am in primary 1~6 i am consider a SUMO XD
but after i went to NZ...my size from XXL turn into XXS...by the way i am not exaggerating~
IN nz my devil fitness training start!!!!!!!
i jog 3 till 4 km every moring in school *ouch
every they change the training OMG....hopeless
first week running
second week skipping
third week stupid aerobic
with some stupid song with it~
and because my class hav only about 20 ppl...
soo almost all the sports conpetition i need to join~ soo sad de life XD
i join football....basketball....and even netball!!! is sooo gay haha^^
i learn some japanese too in NZ.....i attend the japanese class XD
KANBATE!!!!!.....n baka des hahaha JKJK dont take it seriously~
but i still miss my frenz in miri.....6F class.....the fruit brothers.....n her
....sry cuz of some reason cant tell u guys who is she^^
hope she will stay well in miri.....keep on jia you in her school XD
it is a bit late but still i need to thx sim, edmund, ka shing, han and 4 those who greet me a happy birthday!!!! thx 4 the present n i hope u guys enjoyed the sushi that night +.+
THX to all the frenz i hav...because of u guys~
make my life better ^^
frens 4 ever

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

is tat girl shiuan tze? :p

July 15, 2009 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger sakaiiboyy james said...

....dunno...
my life is full with mystery^^

July 15, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

if dunno..then it's yes liao zz

July 16, 2009 at 4:40 AM  
Blogger sakaiiboyy james said...

pui pui shiuan n me is like bro n sis XD~

July 19, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home